Camden County Prosecutor Warren W. Faulk reported a plea in a case of a Stratford man whose robberies led to his partner being shot by police in 2011.

Dorelle Wallace, M/22, of Stratford, pleaded guilty to two counts of Armed Robbery Tuesday before Superior Court Judge Gwendolyn Blue. Under the terms of the plea, Wallace would serve 25 years in a New Jersey state prison, 85 percent of which must be served before he is eligible for parole.

Wallace admitted Tuesday he and Dwayne Tribbett, M/31, of Woodbury, participated in robberies at Joe the Jeweler in Pennsauken on June 15, 2011, and Community Check Cashing in Stratford on July 18, 2011. In the June 15 robbery the two men, along with a co-defendant, tied up employees and robbed the jewelry store on the 5600 block of Route 38. On July 18, both Wallace and Tribbett were armed with guns when they approached an employee of Community Check Cashing as she opened the White Horse Pike business. They put a gun to her head and ordered her to open the safe. She delayed in accessing the money and the men fled without any cash in a silver Jeep.

A woman who admitted to being the pair’s getaway driver, Dana Brown, F/21, also pleaded guilty Tuesday to 2nd degree Conspiracy to Commit Robbery and 3rd degree Terroristic Threats. She is expected to be sentenced to seven years incarceration. She must serve 85 percent of that term before she is parole eligible.

A Lindenwold police officer spotted the vehicle driving on Coolidge Avenue and attempted to pull the Jeep over. After a short pursuit the men stopped the vehicle near the Bishop Court Apartments and jumped out. Tribbett ran into the apartment complex’s courtyard with officers in close pursuit and smashed a sliding glass door with his gun.

Police surrounded the apartment and for several minutes Tribbett stepped in and out of the apartment, whose occupants were not home. Each time he stepped out he brandished his gun and threatened officers, telling them he would not be taken alive. Police commanded Tribbett to drop his weapon, and when he did not a Lindenwold officer shot him in the chest. He was flown to Cooper Hospital, where he later died.

Wallace and Brown are scheduled to be sentenced April 12.